Monday, April 20, 2009

Bicep and Tricep Super Set Arm Workout

In this video clip I'm demonstrating a bicep and tricep super set combo with low pulley cable curls and tricep cable push downs. This is an awesome way to pump up the arms. I like to do these exercises at the beginning of my arm workouts. I'll do 2-3 super sets with about 1-2 minutes rest in between. Afterwards I'll move on to some isolation movements such as preacher curls, concentration curls, tricep extensions, etc. to finish off my arm workout.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lee, Hey is it alright to work out the bicep and tricep in the same work out session? (i thoght since there are opposite muscles so you work them out on different days/workout sessions)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee,
    Good arms routine! I'm currently doing all my exercises in supersets. with 1 minute rest periods between sets. Supersets are a great time saver when you need to get a 1 Hour workout done without going over. It gets the heart pumping in a fat burning mode. 8 - 12 reps per exercise. Just double them up in what ever way your comfortable. For myself I exercise 2 different body parts in 1 superset which are called ( Antagonistic Supersets ).The ( Single Bodypart Superset ) can be use to produce greater muscle development but that would mean much longer rest periods. That type of workout is a whole different ball game altogether. What I don't do is combine leg exercises with upper body exercises. It makes sense to me that if your working upper body that's where you should keep the blood pumping, visa versa. Nuff said. Keep up the good work Lee
    Robert Valdes

    ReplyDelete
  3. 좋은정보 감사합니다.^^

    ReplyDelete