Thursday, November 26, 2009

Free Bodybuilding Cook Book

I hope you are having a good Thanksgiving day and that you are enjoying some delicious "mass building" food :-)

Speaking about food, I have a special bodybuilding cookbook that I want to give you for FREE on my Live Total Fitness Bodybuilding Talk Show this Thursday November 26 at 9:00 pm EST.

http://www.LeeHayward.com/tv

I got this cookbook from my good friend and fellow bodybuilder, Dave Ruel. He's a pretty big dude, currently tipping the scales at a whopping 250 muscular pounds!

Dave's a powerhouse in the gym and one heck of a good cook in the kitchen. And he has put together 10 of his very best muscle building recipes in a downloadable e-Book just for viewers of the Total Fitness Bodybuilding Talk Show.

In fact Dave and myself are actually in the process of filming a new workout DVD for my "Blast Your Biceps" program. You can get a sneak peak video clip below and see Super Dave curling some big weights and putting me to shame in the gym :-(



P.S.
Make sure to tune into http://www.LeeHayward.com/tv
Thursday Nov. 26 at 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
and join myself and special guest coach Dave Ruel
for our Live Bodybuilding Talk Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment