Thursday, November 12, 2009

Are you bulking or cutting?

I have to admit that when I first heard professional strongman, Elliott Hulse, preaching about a 'Type III' muscle fiber and how you can use it to build muscle and burn fat at the same time...

Well, I was pretty skeptical about what he was saying...

After all I'm the "go to guy" a lot of people seek out when looking for bodybuilding and fitness advice and most times when someone would ask me about 'bulking' or 'cutting'. I'd say focus on one or the other, that you CAN'T do both. You may have even heard me say those exact words before.

So obviously this talk of Lean Hybrid Muscle and developing a Type III muscle fiber is going to stir up some controversy... And I had to check out because I LOVE controversy :-)

But you know after seeing the results of their "experiment", I may have to swallow my words, because I'm convinced that there is definitely some method to their madness and it actually makes sense.

So if you're sick of spinning your wheels by "Bulking Up", getting strong, but also getting fat. Then having to switch gears to "Cutting Down" and then just end up
losing all your hard earned muscle, feeling scrawny and weak.

Than you should seriously take a look at this new Lean Hybrid Muscle System of training at:

http://www.LeanHybridMuscle.net

It's not available to the general public until Nov. 15th, but because I'm having Elliott as a guest on my live Total Fitness Bodybuilding talk show tonight he gave me an early bird link to share with you.

Look, you should know me well enough by now to know that I'm not going to "twist your arm" and try to force you to do anything. Either you think this is right for you or
you don't. Either way is cool with me.

But what I'm doing is giving you a head start to at least check this out before it's released to the public.

http://www.LeanHybridMuscle.net

Oh, one more thing. I took one of my favorite articles that really helped me grasp this whole "hybrid training style" and I posted below for you to read...

=================================

"Lean Hybrid Muscle Training"

The most common strategy most people employ for packing on muscle mass, and then leaning out, is through "bulking and cutting". The problem though is that it doesn't always work.

The most common scenario is that you put on more weight than you want so you get "fat", and then jump into endless cardio only to lose a lot of the hard-earned muscle that you built. So, for a lot of guys the choice seems to be between being strong and fat or weak and lean.

I'm here to tell you with absolute certainty that this doesn't have to be the case. You don't have to choose between being really strong and a bit plump or being really lean and kind of weak with little muscle definition.

I'm going to let you in on a secret - it's an unconventional approach that runs contrary to ordinary training philosophies. To build the body you want, you need to build muscle and burn fat at the same time in order to achieve that goal of having a ripped, muscular physique.
The way to build muscle and burn fat at the same time is through incorporating both aerobic and anaerobic activity not just in the same training session but in the same exercise.

By combining resistance weight training with cardio training in the same set, we force the thicker stronger Type-II (fast twitch) muscle fibers to behave more like Type-I (slow twitch) fibers.

By utilizing both types of muscle fibers in the same exercise we can actually build a "HYBRID" Type-IIC muscle fiber that has been nicknamed a Type-III.

Now why would you want a Type-III hybrid muscle fiber?

This reconfigured super muscle has more mitochondrial density which means more nutrients can be processed giving these Type-III muscle fibers a greater capacity to grow bigger and resist fatigue for longer periods.

This style of training mimics the way that our ancestors used to live. They didn't train with weights one day and run laps the next. No. The kinds of activities they did every day would have been very much like the hybrid training we're talking about.

Our ancestors were both muscular and lean and it didn't result from things they set out intentionally to do but rather, it was a natural byproduct of the way they lived their lives.

They were able to both build muscle and burn fat at the same time without even having to consciously think about. By adopting some of the very same training principles that they employed, modern man can achieve the same results.

To discover how you can tap into your hybrid muscle fibers in order to build muscle and burn fat simultaneously, click the link below...

http://www.LeanHybridMuscle.net

No comments:

Post a Comment