Friday, July 11, 2008

Chest and shoulders workout…

Last night I trained chest and shoulders. I normally start with compound exercises first and then finish up with isolation stuff, but last night I decided to change it up and do the isolation exercises first to pre-exhaust the muscles.

I started with pec deck flyes (to pre-exhaust the chest)
working up to 2 sets of 6 reps with 150 lbs.

Then I did the side lateral machine (to pre-exhaust the shoulders)
working up to 2 sets of 6 reps with 120 lbs.

After that I did the Hammer Strength Incline Bench press for 2 sets of 6 with 275 lbs.

And the Hammer Strength Shoulder Press for 2 sets of 6 with 225 lbs.

I finished off doing a jump set working back and forth between face pulls with 150 lbs. for sets of 6 reps and push ups. And kept going until I had pumped out 100 total push ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment