Friday, September 26, 2008

Win A FREE Physique Transformation Coaching Program...



I have an interesting question that I want to ask you...

If you could wave a magic wand and instantly transform your body to look exactly the way you wanted, what would it be like?

If you’ve been a regular at http://www.leehayward.com/ for sometime, you may recall that I’ve asked similar things in the past; such as what aspects of fitness and nutrition do you want to learn about the most. But if we really dig down deeper, the only reason we are interested in fitness and nutrition in the first place is because of the way that it will make us look and feel.

So I’m going to propose a little challenge for you…

Send me a few paragraphs explaining exactly how you would like your body to look if you could wake up tomorrow morning with the body of your dreams.

I’m going to review all the replies that I get and then I’m going to give away a free 100 day physique transformation coaching program to the person who submits the best reply. That’s right, the person who gives me the most detailed answer explaining how they want their body to look will get a free customized diet and training program, plus weekly phone coaching sessions from yours truly for 100 days. I normally charge $1000 for this program, but I’m going to give it away right here.

Some things you’ll want to include are:

How do you want your body to look like, and be specific… you can even use celebrities and athletes to help describe it. Do you want the lean cut look of Brad Pit in fight club, do you want the athletically muscular look of someone like Sylvester Stallone, or do you want to be huge and shredded like Arnold in Pumping Iron?

And for the ladies… do you want a lean and sculpted look of a figure competitor such as Monica Brant, do you want the sexy curves of someone like Beyonce or J-lo, or would you prefer the strong athletic look of Cory Everson.

What would your life be like if you had a body like that? How would it feel? Would you dress differently, would you take on new challenges, would you be able to go to the beach or a pool party and wear a swimsuit with confidence? Explain it in as much detail as you can…

I’m going to leave this contest open until Wednesday October 1st. So get your e-mail sent in before then to qualify for your free 100 day physique transformation coaching program.

I’m looking forward to reading your e-mail and hopefully I’ll be picking you as the winner and we’ll be able to work together to help you realistically achieve your physique goals within the next 100 days.

Send your e-mails to lee@leehayward.com

all the best,
Lee Hayward

No comments:

Post a Comment