Thursday, September 3, 2009

If You Got Questions... I Got Answers...

If you have any questions about your workouts, nutrition, building muscle, getting ripped, or any other bodybuilding and fitness related topic then you are in luck because...

Tonight at 9:00 pm EST I'm hosting a live bodybuilding Q and A style coaching session at: http://www.LeeHayward.com/tv

And the best thing is the price... It's 100% FREE!

That's right, I don't charge a cent for this service, not a red raw copper. I'm doing this simply because I want to help you maximize the results you get from your workouts. So be sure to tune in tonight at:

http://www.LeeHayward.com/tv

I look forward to chatting with you then!

3 comments:

  1. hey lee,
    how can i get bigger ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, what workout would you suggest for getting rid of my Man Boobs. Rod@alncom.net

    I would have been online to ask at 9pm but it's 2am here in England and I workout at 6am every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    want to have huge biceps and abs but in abs even though havin six packs its not visible i have to stretch a little to show or c it how can i get it clearly

    ReplyDelete