Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Done For You Meal Plans For Athletes

If you are looking for a perfect meal plan that takes away all the guess work from your muscle building nutrition then I suggest that you pick yourself up a "Done For You Meal Plan" from http://www.doneforyoumeals.com/

I've been following these meal plans myself and I just love them! You get 12 weeks of muscle building & fat burning meal plans to help you get in your best shape ever!

Everything is clearly laid for you, just follow the program exactly as it's outlined. No more second guessing if you are eating the right things or not. By following these eating plans you KNOW that you are eating right to maximize your progress in the gym.

In this video I go over the "Done For You Meal Plan" and actually make one of the breakfast meals.



I personally think the guys are waaayyy under charging for these meal plans, especially considering all the work and detail they go into with this stuff. But dispite this they are even slashing the price in HALF !?!

You read right, that's not a typo... until Friday July 3rd, you can get your very own "Done For You Meal Plan" for Half Price!

If you have ever struggled with your muscle building nutrition then do yourself a favor and click the link below to get your copy right now:

http://www.doneforyoumeals.com/

5 comments:

  1. I think their website is down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, I've been following your blog for quite sometime now though I have rarely left comments before.

    I'm gonna check out your recommendation here. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked and the site is online now, the server was probably just busy from all the visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lee, Have you ever tried ( GOYA OLIVE OIL ). Its the best Man! I tried other brands and almost gave up using olive oil cause of the taste until I tried GOYA. I put it on my hard boil eggs, salads, fish. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA), which promote heart health by decreasing "bad" LDL cholesterol without reducing the "good" HDL cholesterol. The invisible healers within this "liquid gold" also work to prevent cancer, inflammation, and may even play a helpful role in diabetes and weight loss. Research indicates that replacing other types of fats with monounsaturated fats, especially olive oil, helps people lose weight without additional food restriction or physical activity (although doing so would further increase weight-loss!). A number of studies showed that when people substituted MUFA-rich olive oil for saturated fat, they ate less food and either maintained their weight or lost weight. Several other studies indicate that monounsaturated fat enhances the body's breakdown of stored fat. Olive oil is a good source of vitamin E, carotenoids, and polyphenolic compounds. Extra virgin and virgin olive oils possess the monounsaturated fats (MUFA), nutrients, and phytochemicals that give health benefits your body will be happy to receive -- so choose them whenever possible. Lite olive oils -- Also called "light" or "mild" -- have undergone an extremely fine filtration process (no heat or chemicals) to remove most of the natural color, aroma, and flavor. This makes them suitable for cooking or baking, where the fruity olive flavor would be objectionable. The terms "lite," "light," and "mild" can be used along with "extra virgin olive oil," "virgin olive oil," and "olive oil." In this case, the terms "lite" and "light" do not refer to fat content. These oils contain the same amount of fat and calories as any other oil (about 13 grams of fat and 120 calories per tablespoon). To prevent the formation of cell-damaging free radicals, store olive oil in a cool, dark place; the refrigerator is ideal. The best storage containers for olive oil are either tinted glass (to keep out light) or a non-reactive metal such as stainless steel. Avoid most plastic. Oil can leach noxious substances, such as PVCs, out of the plastic and into the oil. Containers need to have a cap or lid for tight resealing to keep out unwanted air. NUFF SAID. I couldn't help myself Lee. I won't be puting it in my shakes though... YUUUKY!!!
    Bobby V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the program a few days ago. Seems like a great program, just wish their wasn't so many different ingredients needed per week. At any rate, I'm going to start the Beach Ripped 1750 diet for men on Monday. I'm also on week 3 of your 12 week program. Between this diet and your program, I hope to really trim down my bodyfat levels.

    ReplyDelete