Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Do You Suffer From Bodybuilding Information Overload?

Do you find that there is so much information
out there about bodybuilding that it makes
your head spin with confusion...?

I got an e-mail about this the other day from
one of my readers and this is what he wrote:

Hi Lee,

I have been checking out all the stuff you send
me and I have put some of your exercises into
my workouts, but the problem is that there are
so many exercises that I'm starting to get
confused. I think when I look up to many
websites it really gets my head in a spin.

Paul M.
Can you can relate to what Paul just said in his e-mail ?

Information overload is a common theme for
everyone, but especially to people who are new
to working out.

I found things very overwhelming when I started
working out back in 1990 and the only training
information available then was books and magazines
(Note: this was before the Internet).

So I can only imagine how much more confusing
it must be for someone starting off brand new
today with so much information available online.

But the key to all of this is to just stick to
the basics and keep it simple (stupid :-)

You don't need to do every exercise and every
workout that you see. Just pick a basic program
and stick with it for as long as you are making
gains with it.

Then once your gains start to plateau, or you
just get really bored of that particular workout,
then you can incorporate some of the different
exercises and workout suggestions that I cover in
my e-mails, websites, books, videos, etc.

You do NOT have to do them all right now.

If you are new to working out and are looking for
a simple way to start then I suggest you check out
my "Bodybuilding For Beginners" routine.

http://leehayward.com/bodybuilding-for-beginners.htm

This is a basic workout and eating plan that you can start with
ASAP and make some solid muscular gains with right now.

Then once you feel that this beginners program has
run it's course, I'd suggest that you check out
some of the more advanced workouts and exercises
that I cover in my Total Fitness Bodybuilding DVD

http://www.LeeHayward.com/dvd

This 2 disc DVD set contains over 3 hours of instructional workouts showing some of the best exercises and workouts that you can do to take your physique to the next level of muscular development.

all the best,
Lee Hayward
(Your Muscle Building Coach)
http://www.leehayward.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment