Thursday, October 23, 2008

How To Build Strong Hands With Heavy Grips Hand Grippers

The Heavy Grips hand grippers are for athletes who want to take their grip strength to the next level. These heavy-duty hand grippers allow you to train your grip and actually gain strength using low repetitions.

Here in this video I'll show you the correct way to close the hand grippers to build maximum strength and muscle in your hands, wrists, and forearms.



You can get your own set of Heavy Grips at:
http://www.leehayward.com/heavygrips.htm

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm not really into understanding how these blogs work, and I did look for a place to post a question, but was unsuccessful. I have a general question, and I can't seem to find an answer on-line. Over the past 7 months or so I have managed to drop from 240lbs to 170lbs, and feel great! I have been walking & running about 3 to 4 miles every evening and also doing the sit-ups, push-ups, etc. What I am really strugling with is that I have managed to lose my glutes (butt), to the point that it even bothers me to sit in a chair. I am 43 years old, 6 ft tall, very slender build, and I don't really want to build my legs and thighs to much as I'd really look out of proportion. Have you got any suggestions as to how I could focus on just etting my glutes back? Thanks, Jim my email is homewooddod@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I was using a power ball to increase my grip power, because I found the hand grippers (the ones commercially available in supermarkets) very easy. But your grippers look very hard indeed.

    ReplyDelete