Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tasty High Protein Coffee Preworkout Drink

This is a simple yet tasty high protein coffee recipe that you can have before your workouts or anytime to give you a caffeine kick and a shot of high quality whey protein at the same time.

Just mix in a scoop of whey protein with your coffee. Mix it up in a large coffee mug so you have room to stir it up. The higher quality protein powder you use, the tastier the drink will be. My personal favorite whey protein is Myofusion Whey Protein by Gaspari Nutrition. This stuff tastes awesome and mixes up nice and creamy for a delicious protein drink or high protein coffee drink.

9 comments:

  1. Mate,
    This drink is awesome!!! tastes great with the vanilla..cant wait to try it with choc

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good, I'm drinking one right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will put the coffee and protein powder in my magic bullet to make it really super creamy! My favorite morning protein!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been doing this for years, and it's been great for me. And a lot cheaper than those NO powders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lee your the man. this drink taste alot better than what i thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have also been doing this for a couple of years, but I shake up the protein in about a quarter to a half cup of water, then add that to the hot coffee. You even get the foam on top. Very good and you don't even need to sweeten it if you are usually inclined.

    ReplyDelete