Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Monday May 19… an outdoor adventure day :-)

Monday was the Victoria Day holiday. And even though the gym was open I decided to pass on the gym and just have a fun day instead…

I didn’t even turn on the computer today so I had a total day off from working LOL

In the morning my girlfriend Patricia and I went for a bike ride through some of the trails close by my place. We took our dog Sasha with us as well. She loves to get out in the woods and she had her first swim in the river this year.

Later in the afternoon we went for an ATV ride along the pole line. It was a great bit of fun except I got a flat tire, a shard of metal stuck in one of the back tires, but luckily I had some sticky plugs with me and I took the pump as well so it wasn’t a big deal.














No comments:

Post a Comment