Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back Up And Running Again…

Over the weekend my main desktop computer, the same one I use to run my live video talk shows, crashed. I spent a few hours tinkering with the computer, trying to re-store windows, etc. with no luck so I had to break down and bring it to a local computer shop to get fixed.

I had to cancel our last live show because my computer was in the shop and I thought I was going to have to cancel tonight's show as well, but just a little while ago they called and had my computer back up and running again with no lost files so I'm quite happy about that.

So tonight Nov. 13 we will be having another live video talk show at: http://www.LeeHayward.com/tv

I'm going to be putting this one off until 8:30 PM eastern time, rather then our usual time, because I have a few things to take care of first where my schedule was through off from being without a computer for a few days.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you later tonight!

all the best,
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment