Right now all I'm doing is cleaning up my eating and doing daily cardio. Nothing too drastic. For example, if something comes from a drive through window, or gets brought to the door by a delivery guy, then chances are I shouldn't be eating it LOL.
For my cardio I'm doing at least 30 minutes per day. I'll use my elliptical and stepper at home if the weather isn't good outside. If it is a nice day I'll go for a walk with my dog Sasha. And if I have to shovel snow out of the driveway I'll count that as cardio as well :-)
For my weight training I'm doing a modified DoggCrapp workout routine.
For my workout today I did:
- Hammer Strength Incline Bench Press
- Seated Shoulder Press Lockouts In Power Rack
- Decline Bench EZ Bar Tricep Extensions
- Weighted Pull Ups (parallel grip)
- Reverse Grip Bent Over Barbell Row
I basically did as many warm up sets as needed to get up to 2 heavy sets of 10 reps for each exercise.