Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back and Bicep Workout...

On Thursday I was training a personal training client of mine in the gym and he was scheduled to work back and biceps and I decided to jump in and train with him as a training partner. I sometimes do this when I'm extra busy and don't have time to schedule an extra trip to the gym for myself.

This works out as a win - win situation, because I get my own workout done, and my clients can watch my form as I perform the exercises so it helps them get a better understanding of what they should be doing as well.

Note:
If you've been following along with my workouts you may notice that for the routine I'm doing now I normally only do 2 heavy work sets. But because I was training with one of my clients and his particular routine was for 3 heavy sets per exercise, that's what I did as well.


Each exercise was proceeded with as many warm ups as needed.

T-Bar Rows
3 x 6 with 4 plates

V-Bar Lat Pull Downs
3 x 6 with 175 lbs.

Seated Cable Rows With Parallel Grip
3 x 6 with 200 lbs.

Face Pulls
3 x 6 with 150 lbs.

Preacher Curl Machine
3 x 6 with 100 lbs.

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
3 x 6 with 60 lbs. dumbbells

No comments:

Post a Comment